– Preschool begins the first week of September and ends in the third week May.
– A school calendar will be issued before the start of the school year.
– Each 4 year old student receives a red T-shirt upon enrollment.
– The preschool plans weekly themes, ranging from apples to zoo animals.
– The 4 year old students take several field trips. One each month to the local nursing homes.
– Every year the preschool has a float in the Neewollah Kiddie Parade.
Our Main Emphasis…
Developing a positive self-image
Enrichment with new experiences
Readiness for Kindergarten
3 year olds -Tuesday and Thursday mornings; 8 – 11 a.m.
4 year olds – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; 8 – 11 a.m. or 12:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Children will love the Bible stories; computer learning games; field trips; nutritious snacks; and playtime on a new playground outside or inside in a beautiful air-conditioned or heated activity center. The classroom, beautifully appointed with a modern child-accessible restroom, has seven learning centers designed for preschoolers to be creative, build with blocks, and work with manipulative toys & puzzles. There are areas for looking at books, making music with instruments, and being dramatic playing with dolls, dishes, and a Little Tikes workshop!